Thursday, February 21, 2013

Doctor Whooves Plush

In honor of the fact I am waiting anxiously for my Doctor Whooves figure to arrive, it may arrive in time for my next blog even, I thought it would be fitting to have a blog about a custom plushie maker.


There hasn't been many name brand things of Doctor Whooves out yet, however Hasbro has realized his popularity and is starting to cash in on it slowly. This is one of my favorite things though, it was made by a custom maker and you can find her doctor whooves here . I got this guy as a gift for Christmas and I absolutely love him! He's made well and his cutiemark is amazing, I would highly recommend getting him!  I have seen many different people do plushes of him but they are usually outrageous prices such as 100 dollars, I would highly recommend looking at this one before going with the higher price.  As I'm writing this it says on her amazon page there is only 13 left so buy it quick before she runs out!

As I've said before I highly recommend getting this cute guy, especially if you are a Doctor Whooves fan! This is a great plush for little ones to have as well, I believe it would hold up through a lot of what they would put it through.

Sorry the blog is so short today, I was hoping to have my figures here before doing the blog but it didn't work. Hopefully they will be here soon though!

No comments:

Post a Comment